Stress relief is a huge part of personal wellness. Stress eats at you emotionally and ultimately physically. It’s sad because so much stress is unnecessary and self-created.
I started seeing Christmas commercials the day after Halloween. I guess we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving anymore. What this means is that the Christmas season, the ultimate example of self-generated stress, has begun.
Everyone loves Christmas. Everyone hates Christmas. Don’t let this happen to you. Don’t be a hater. Stop the insanity now (before it starts) by attending a great presentation by Jaynee Sasso of Care Keepers, Inc.:
How to PACE Yourself During the Holidays
Thursday, November 13, 6:30
Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance
421 N. Boundary Street
Come and meet The Wellness Wife, Jaynee, and other like-minded individuals who are looking to learn more about holistic health and wellness.
You can RSVP at my Facebook page. RSVPs are not necessary, but it’s always nice to have an idea of how many are coming.
Can’t make it, but would like to attend future events? Email me at email@example.com to be added to the email list.
If you’re not in the area (or even if you are!) check out these previous posts on stress relief for tips on how to control stress at the holidays and year-round:
- P.A.C.E.: A Strategy for Promoting Your Emotional and Physical Health (A guest blog written by Jaynee Sasso. Get a glimpse of what will be discussed next Thursday.)
- 4 Tips to Keeping Priorities Straight When Things Get Stressful
- Clone Me Please – Create More Time, or So it Seems
- 6 Tips to Fight Stress (A guest blog I wrote for Care Keepers)
- A Reflection on Self-Care
- So Close Yet So Far Away – meditation for stress relief
Hope I see you next Thursday but I realize a good portion of my readers are not in the Williamsburg area. Let’s start the discussion right here so everyone can join in – what are your holiday stress relief techniques?
- Guilt-Free Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- What Happens When We Turn Away from God