Today is my SITS Day! I’m so excited! I would like to welcome all my visitors from SITS. I hope you’ll stay awhile and subscribe by email, and/or follow me on Facebook and Pinterest. For all my loyal readers, here is an opportunity to get a glance at some posts you may have missed.
I encourage you to get involved in two exciting opportunities I have going on right now:
- The Wellness Wife Pen Pal Exchange Project: Calling all kids ages 6-12 who would like to write and receive good, old fashioned snail mail! Follow the link for details. I’d love for anyone reading this to promote the exchange on their blogs, social media networks, and in their own families. You can help make this a success!
- Read The Story with The Wellness Wife: The Story is the Bible condensed into 31 chapters with the verse and chapter numbers removed so it reads like a novel. We’re going to start reading it on September 14. Follow the link for details. You are welcome to share this opportunity on your blog and social media. Help spread God’s message!
Getting to Know “The Wellness Wife”
My blog aims to help my readers achieve physical, financial, environmental, and spiritual wellness. You can find some great recipes, too! I often blog on natural migraine relief due to my life-long struggle with the unpleasant malady.
I also strive to present my readers legitimate, vetted wellness resources that can make their lives healthier, happier, and more eco-friendly. Please take a minute to check out my Wellness Resources and support the businesses who advertise on The Wellness Wife. If you are in the area of the Virginia Peninsula, I also have a local resource listing.
Meet me (A collection of posts that define my wellness and spiritual identity):
- Welcome to Wellness
- Fulfilling Childhood Dreams
- The Promise of Peace and Quiet
- Fighting Fear with Psalm 27
- My Desperation Prayer
- My Journey toward Holistic Health: A Story of Relief from Chronic Pain
- The Harmful Preservative Lurking in Practically Everything
Meet my family:
- I Am Thankful for My Husband: 13 Reasons Why I Have an Awesome Marriage
- I Am Thankful for My Stepdaughter (who is now in college!)
- 10 Things I Learned from My Grandparents’ 60-Year Marriage (asking your prayers for my grandfather as his health has declined since I wrote this post)
- Trips with Mom
- I Am Thankful for My Nephew: The IVF Miracle
Now you know a little more about The Wellness Wife! Hope this isn’t the last time I see you! Y’all come back and visit!
- The Importance of Encouragement and Support
- 6 Cheap (or Free) Family Fun Ideas